Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book Recommendations

I know i Know.. its been really long since i have posted..
Just been very very busy with work and more work.. and all the travelling that i really don't have time to organize my head...
also needed to get the clutter (in my head and life) fixed... well the fixing process is still on.. hehe
anyways this one is a small post regarding the books and writings that i needed recommendations for..
I'd like to inform you that I read 2 wonderful books that made me realize that I still CAN read..
These books being TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD and KITE RUNNER... (and I highly recommend them to anyone who would care to listen)
Also got recommendations for the following books:
1 Glass Place by Amitav Ghosh.
2 Hungry Tide by Amitav Ghosh.
3 The Elephant and the Dragon by Robyn Meredith.
So those who haven't them yet should go ahead and read them.. I shall do so myself very soon..

2 comments:

The Purple Bicycle said...

To Kill A Mocking Bird is one of my favourite books. I felt Kite Runner became a li'l "filmy" towards the end but nonetheless it offered a lot to reflect upon. Another favourite is A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry.

Vikas Arya said...

the film adaptation of - 'to kill a mockingbird' is also very good..see it if u still have'nt, super acting by Gregory Peck.