Amongst all the happy revelry and unbashed hapiness, I'd like to say to you;
"It takes a thought to make a word
And it takes a word to make an action
It takes some work to make it work
It takes some good to make it hurt
It takes some bad for satisfaction
It takes a night to make it dawn
And it takes a day to you yawn brother
It takes some old to make you young
It takes some cold to know the sun
It takes the one to have the other
It takes some silence to make sound
It takes a loss before you found
takes a road to go nowhere
It takes a toll to know you care
It takes a hole to make a mountain"
Welcome 2009... We wish you a happy and fantastic time.. god bless :)
4 comments:
Nice post pal ..
Wish you a great year ahead !
Great poem, I am so glad 2009 is here. Hope you have a good one and i will blog you later.
I like what you have here..and I agree with every statement there..
yes we are all glads that 2009 is here..i do! :)
Post a Comment