Had to import the evening from a universe that I had almost forgotten even existed...Having already starting to behave like a haggard old grandfather from Circa 1850 who claims to be wise beyond the yonders of age
Forgive my poetic licenses.. I have none.. Just sleepy and runny nosed while I type this.. struggling to find the balance of right words and untruthful fantasies... Damn; there I go again..
Birthday wishes or worst laid plans.. shooting Kamikazes and Malibu Shots.. white cheesy pastas and scrumpalicious prawns... some more Clicks and Cheers...Was there some Earl Gray in between?? (oh.. that was the previous weekend).. scrambling conversations... hearty fooling... Happy in-Laws (Sean - the missing link)...
Memories and smiles.. Wonderfully wild...Rickshaw ride to Hawaii..The dancing to rhythmic thumping... phone calls and pictures.. Breezers and a Few more frozen frames... Important friends are family too... Heated speeches or "Care-A-Damn" Attitude.. Is Sophia somebody's missus..?? ;)
Thanks Daph, Sean and Mel... Twas well worth the weird week that followed
We all deserve some fun...
BACCHANALIA : Drunken revelry
| Pronunciation : |
3 comments:
i like it!!!!..i really do!....it just got me thinking of the whole night all over again....m family....awww...much extended family...lol
why is it bacchanalia thou?
Bacchanalia - drunken revelry... thought twas apt
Post a Comment