
Its funny how things seemingly unimportant or mundane can change the way you feel..
Today I had my first day off in the longest time (few months to be exact).. I did have a day off last week and the week before that, but I had to do work related stuff on both those occasions and I ended up having on calls or just ended up landing at the office.
Anyways, today was spent in utter resolve of total indulgence.. but guilt of not doing anything was consistently building, but i let indolence creep up on me..
Bemused by my withdrawal symptoms of work-less-ness.. I decided to fill the void by heading out for lunch... which also doubled up as breakfast... (I told you i was practically stitched to the bed this morning)..
Went for lunch by myself.. but that didn't bother me cos I am my best friend.. Mostly;)
However neither the lunch, nor the walk or calls to friends or Ooty chocolates or even remembering the Dancing Diva did anything lift my weirdly damp mood..
So I continued walking back home..thinking maybe sleep would be able to help..
On my way back, I happened to pass a Mall.. Which had huge fountains at the entrance.. In a daze.. I walked towards the fountains..
They were not exactly fountains, but large cylinders into which gallons of water fell continuously.. I stood there just gazing.. enchanted.. letting the whole experience to envelope me and lift me..
It was just the water.. the gurgling sounds.. airbubbles rising from the trapped depths of aqua.. Some escaping droplets hitting gently on my face..the clear shapeless form..
I was just beaming with happiness.. my visual, aesthetic, audio senses experienced serene bliss..
homewords I walked.. speechless.. after the little Meditation.. an oasis...peace
2 comments:
Can i guess who might be that dancing diva??...
And if you took the picture, awesome one:)
I didn't take this pic.. but my uncle's water garden looks similar.. only its a single tiered pond..
This pic is just symbolic..
The Dancing Diva.. My guess is as good as yours.. hehe
Post a Comment