Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ahem...

Luckily my head can keep a lot of things inside it without much spilling out or outburst..
I'm just amused at the way the thing keeps continuously tirelessly working there even when I have ordered it to sleep cos my body is physically exhausted..
Agreed; there are moments of think-less-ness and the like.. But for most part our man is working with clockwork precision on a varied subjects.. learning - assimilating - analyzing - compartmentalizing -  memorizing - applying -  silencing - ruminating - time travelling - apparating - fussing - concerning - un-emoting - and redoing all this and more time and again..
I know this happens to everyone (or maybe many of you).. But this being "My Blog" I shall put the spotlight on me head cos that's the factory I'm talking about.. (You can write about Ur head in your own blog)

anyways the point here being that there's no point at all!!

Just felt like loving myself yet again... ashte.. :)

And to the friends who have been missing me in action (I don't think there are many who miss me too much.. but one of them did give me a stinker).. I'll be back... soon... Just need to let this sweet head of mine get off the contemplative phase.. unforcefully ofcourse :)

1 comment:

Acroux said...

yea right!!...been definitely missin u bro...dunno if things can be the same again now!! just hope!