Smiler..
Always loved humans with a voice.. or ones that grow up to find their voice..
Music itself is a voice I have found only recently.. or rather in the recent past.. and the 2 most important people that introduced me to this voice ain't a part of my life anymore.. maybe their purpose in my life was done.. But I still wish u guys were around.. I'd like to thank you for this wonderful gift you have introduced me to.. love and gratitude..
Who says there can't be random conversation.. Why should every conversation have to mean something.. I'm glad that there are some such souls who share a similar idea of living.. fun.. uninterrupted.. uncorrupted.. quite like a breath of fresh air.. love and hugs..
Miracles happen.. and they continue to happen.. gladly I still feel em..
Friends with relationships more complex than trigonometric or algebraic equations keep popping in and out of my life.. Sometimes I'm glad they found each other.. Sometimes I'm glad I found myself..
Its been a fun journey teaching this little kid who has learnt (or rather learning to) to communicate with me..Teaching music was an accidental vocation that has been great fun and a learning experience. Enriching is more like it.. Agreed there are days when there can be the not-so-joyful moments..and sometimes I just want to tear my hair off.. but largely, most things have been pardonable..
Trees continue to be a part of an everyday parade.. spirituality, companionship, joy, comfort oozes from them..
Need to get more disciplined in life..
Thanks for the heavy petting..
More Smiler.. and a lot more Breather..
1 comment:
"If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others..."
~Tryon Edwards
Teaching can be an enriching joy when done with the right spirit & honesty.
Music is a miracle that the soul can experience... And so teaching music is one of the greatest gifts that you can give someone.
You are gifting a miracle...
:)
Post a Comment