Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Thank you..

... For the words that inspire
... For the pat saying "Job Well Done"
... For the treasure trove of music you bring and continue to bring to my life
... For understanding that I needed to be pushed and prodded and roughed up for my own good
... For humbling me with your kind eyes and forgiving smile
... For the lessons you continue to teach ever more
... For challenging me knowing that I can do better
... For making even unimportant seem important
... For reminding me of gratitude
... For all the things you let me have
... For the significant silences which always bring me calm
... For you dynamic personality
... For the opportunities you continue to bring me
... For reminding me that being grounded is as important as soaring
... For letting me hug you
... For hugging me
... For letting me walk over you
... For letting me experience the gift
... For nourishing me
... For the wink when no one is watching
... For the word awesome
... For being there; always blessing
... For the moments that make it worth living
... For being the child you are
... For reaching out to me
... For letting me be
... For the most amazing life you gave given me
... For knowing better
... For your presence


I thank you.. For everything