Just laid my hands on one of the coolest books I have come across in the longest time.. I HAVE A DREAM by Rashmi Bansal
If you thought that a socialist cause can't be married to enterprising capitalism, here's what you definitely need to read..!!!
Stories of 20 'Social Entrepreneurs' who decided that things can be done another way..
They don't believe in charity.. They just believe in the cause..and decide to improve the lives of many people and also make profits out of it for everyone..
If you are the kinds that wants to do something for the society out there, this is a book you must read!!
Also if you thought that you're too small to make a difference to the large picture, then again this is the book to read!!
Rashmi Bansal is a new author I have run into and I am definitely kicked to read her other works such as Stay Hungry Stay Foolish and Connect the Dots.
Simply a must-read author and a must-read book!!
No comments:
Post a Comment