12 years since Y2K.. A lot has changed.. More so in the past one-two years..
Luckily I have been able to cope up with most of the changes..
2012 also promises to be a year filled with changes.. good ones I believe..
So other than the fact that 2012 would be a year where I will celebrate walking 27 summers on this planet (trust me I do not feel even close to have walked so much); this year promises many new chapters - some known, some unknown and unforseen..
I wish to start this year again on a positive note by giving gratitude to my family, friends, teachers, colleagues, random strangers that have crossed paths (and will do so in the future), opportunities, successes, lessons, situations; everything that I am a part of in this universe..
While 2011 had a lot to do with spiritual pursuits.. 2012 would continue taking it further while merging worldly activities along with the same..
So here's to everyone in prayer and service.. lets all make it a good year
:)
Luckily I have been able to cope up with most of the changes..
2012 also promises to be a year filled with changes.. good ones I believe..
So other than the fact that 2012 would be a year where I will celebrate walking 27 summers on this planet (trust me I do not feel even close to have walked so much); this year promises many new chapters - some known, some unknown and unforseen..
I wish to start this year again on a positive note by giving gratitude to my family, friends, teachers, colleagues, random strangers that have crossed paths (and will do so in the future), opportunities, successes, lessons, situations; everything that I am a part of in this universe..
While 2011 had a lot to do with spiritual pursuits.. 2012 would continue taking it further while merging worldly activities along with the same..
So here's to everyone in prayer and service.. lets all make it a good year
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment