Wednesday, April 1, 2009

yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yummmmyyyyyyy

A sense of comfort that i used to feel as a little child when it poured outside the window and thunderous lightening lashed out on my city; my mom would me a hot glass of horlicks as I stared out in awed fear...

In many ways it is a metaphor to many things that bring you a sudden sense of security when life shows its tardy smile at you and you look around for familiar footing..

Now back you enjoying one of my favourite drinks.. its mid-night and has been a very busy year so far.. hopefully making it successfully productive is also in line ;)

2 comments:

The Purple Bicycle said...

I totally get it!! Horlicks and I are connected with happy memories too!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey dude .. long time ..

I used to like Bournvita, however I have given it up for Red Bull !

Wanted to find out if you know anyone in Nagpur?