Monday, December 28, 2009

We're light as a feather.. Heavy as the weather..


Couldn't help but borrow the words from Ms Jones's song .. but here its purported more towards life/time in general..

As yet another one piles up on the calendar.. Now it seems not just years but decades themselves seem to be tumbling off shelf..

Twas just yesterday that I remember being a kid heading out of school into the Big Bad Real World of Adults..

And how these past 10 years zoomed by is no mere thought..

Either way, 2009 has been more like a waft of a gooey hearted cake that has gone through all the kneeding, mixing, flavouring, and all the other processes that need to be done before dumping into the oven where it is subjected unbearable centigrades before achieving its edible form we all relish..

I know thats an uncharacteristic analogy but 2009 (as with the other years) has just flown by.. However, I am not ridden with guilt or wonder as to what I have contributed/achieved with this passing year (after all 2010 marks my quarter century of existence).. Not even rhetoric..

Just in general there has been a lot happening for me .. and have gone through my rightful (and unrightful) share of idiosyncrasies, joys, amusement and all other things we call life..

Work-wise and life-wise and all...

I definitely feel that not only have I grown old have also grown up in many ways than one.. and I would like to thank 2009 for having made it possible for me to experience it all.. Heartfully rewarding.. gleefully happy..and undoubtedly looking forward..

Cos we're light as a feather.. Heavy as the weather...

1 comment: