Friday, April 16, 2010

A surreal..

The switching mode has begun again..And yet again I am powerless to this phenomenon that takes over me.. It rushes into me and I'm left speechless while transformation occurs..
An innate occurance.. of sound and precious silence.. To a void that's filled with happiness; for the crave for space remains..
A million molecules that light up the core when the eyes shut..
When my mind transcends the body and I can only watch in third person.. And no matter what friends or loved ones think or want, I continue to be the axis of my universe.. Oblivious, independent and loved.
And however much I try to maintain my composure through this spiritual journey.. externally it does show up as uncertainty and ambiguous behavior which may scare a few, irate a few.. and the ones that know me long enough just let me be.. in my cocoon.. till i wake up.. new and afresh.. clean slated..

No comments: