Well.. I still believe in Miracles and the Sciences.. i still believe that they are there to support each other not to put the other one down..
I still believe that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL no matter what..
I still believe in gratitude.. cos that's what life is all about.. Even the most supremely Self Made Person owes gratitude to the environment he comes from, the people and words and thoughts that makes him..
I still believe in Un-Conditional Love..
I still believe in forgiveness and being able to forget and bridge gaps cos there's no point living otherwise..
I still believe that we can smile no matter what..
I still believe that miracles are very much a part of our lives.. just got to recognize and acknowledge them..
Here's what was written 2 years back.. Smiles
7/6/2008
Since its been a long long time since i posted last (almost 3 years!!); i'd go Easy on this first one..
I'l begin by welcoming every one here..
To make things clear; the name of my blog "Of miracles and Sciences" is not bout taking sides or debating coz thats not what I intend to do.
I'm here to voice my thoughts (when and if i feel like it);Comments are welcome however please stay clear of using language; we'd like a clear and mature platform here without the use of extreme crudity.
That said; welcome aboard
No comments:
Post a Comment