Not like anyone else would care to know what I think.. But here's what I feel/think anyways just incase there are people wondering why I behave odd about my birthdays or any celebrations for that matter..
1) I am grateful to be alive.. and I am thankful to all the blessings, love and good wishes.. Always !!
2) The last birthday 'party' I celebrated was when I was 6 years old.. and never felt the need to have one thereafter.. its been unimportant to me anyways..
3) I do celebrate the unique gift called LIFE, but my form/idea of 'celebration/party' is different from everyone else's idea.. which I un-apologetically find 'EXCESSIVE' and 'MEANINGLESS'
5) It does not bother me if hordes of people called/wished or didn't either.
6) I feel pressurized to keep checking my phone / mails on my birthday because of the anticipation..
7) I feel on my birthday I should be wishing my parents rather than everyone else wishing me.. Cos it was the day I was born to them and they will enjoy and rejoice the day (??).. I do not myself remember by birth anyways and hence feel nothing about it !!
8) I prefer spending the day doing something worthwhile.. reflecting on the time that went by.. and to welcome the time yet to come.. being content within..
9) All this said and done.. a heartfelt note / a heart to heart conversation / simple gesture / an unexpected call always do strike a chord in my heart..
10) All in all.. Its not the physicality.. These are all spiritual moments.. very personal.. which I would love to share with the people in my life by being grateful to everyone's thoughts, words and actions..
I know I am blessed :)
1) I am grateful to be alive.. and I am thankful to all the blessings, love and good wishes.. Always !!
2) The last birthday 'party' I celebrated was when I was 6 years old.. and never felt the need to have one thereafter.. its been unimportant to me anyways..
3) I do celebrate the unique gift called LIFE, but my form/idea of 'celebration/party' is different from everyone else's idea.. which I un-apologetically find 'EXCESSIVE' and 'MEANINGLESS'
5) It does not bother me if hordes of people called/wished or didn't either.
6) I feel pressurized to keep checking my phone / mails on my birthday because of the anticipation..
7) I feel on my birthday I should be wishing my parents rather than everyone else wishing me.. Cos it was the day I was born to them and they will enjoy and rejoice the day (??).. I do not myself remember by birth anyways and hence feel nothing about it !!
8) I prefer spending the day doing something worthwhile.. reflecting on the time that went by.. and to welcome the time yet to come.. being content within..
9) All this said and done.. a heartfelt note / a heart to heart conversation / simple gesture / an unexpected call always do strike a chord in my heart..
10) All in all.. Its not the physicality.. These are all spiritual moments.. very personal.. which I would love to share with the people in my life by being grateful to everyone's thoughts, words and actions..
I know I am blessed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment