Phew.. 2013.. An epic year that went by..
What's funny is that when so much happened, I didn't write at all.. I guess it all needed to be experienced but not documented..!!
Yes - there was death, there was love, there was contemplation, there was loss, there was thrill, there were conversations, there was laughter, there was work, there were farewells, there was evolution - much and more.
Probably the quote from the WALTER MITTY, which is attributed to be LIFE magazine's motto, is much apt to my journey- “To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”
I really don't know if I will continue writing like I used to, but yes, there may be a little more snippets here than the past year, hopefully
I don't even know if people read my blog anymore, or bother to check if it exists.. But for my own posterity let this be written..
What's funny is that when so much happened, I didn't write at all.. I guess it all needed to be experienced but not documented..!!
Yes - there was death, there was love, there was contemplation, there was loss, there was thrill, there were conversations, there was laughter, there was work, there were farewells, there was evolution - much and more.
Probably the quote from the WALTER MITTY, which is attributed to be LIFE magazine's motto, is much apt to my journey- “To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”
I really don't know if I will continue writing like I used to, but yes, there may be a little more snippets here than the past year, hopefully
I don't even know if people read my blog anymore, or bother to check if it exists.. But for my own posterity let this be written..
No comments:
Post a Comment