So.. Life seems to have handed me some lemons.. Don't get me wrong.. I really love em and and saying it in a good way !!.. also with summer just around the corner, lots of lemonade is bound to be the order of the day ;)
My life feels like a 60's movie these days.. Interesting in a 'Black and White' way.. I have always loved black and white movies :)
Some new entries into the thing we call Life.. Maybe some new emotions, I have not felt in a while.. Does it all carry a meaning ? I dunno, and frankly I don't care.. I just want to be a witness of it all.. Not fighting or supporting it.. Just experiencing everything..
Jason Mraz pretty much epitomized it when he sang 'Lucky I'm in love with my best friend'.. Don't jump into conclusions.. I'm just hoping I get a chance to sing that for someone.. Woah, I never continue to surprise me.. I should stop making statements that I will have to end up eating or swallow my pride.. But in a way, I have decided that 'ego' needs to let go!! I'm trying, not successfully though!!
Being 'Black and White' can mean there are a lots of shades and tints used to express the different layers and under-currents..But being 'Black and White' can also mean that a lot of color and palette related information is lost, or rather transfigured!!
I don't like to sound so technical for a something as wonderful as life, its like quantifying 'moments' in units of times such as 'seconds'.. However as Management Guru Peter Drucker says 'What can be measured can be managed', I was just trying to express!!
I always find a way of using fancy words to describe random-ality (dunno if thats a words, but I shall still use it)..
Enough of digressing.. back to being 'Black and White'.. full stop
On a parting note, I have realized that 'Being deep has nothing to do with being intense!!'
My life feels like a 60's movie these days.. Interesting in a 'Black and White' way.. I have always loved black and white movies :)
Some new entries into the thing we call Life.. Maybe some new emotions, I have not felt in a while.. Does it all carry a meaning ? I dunno, and frankly I don't care.. I just want to be a witness of it all.. Not fighting or supporting it.. Just experiencing everything..
Jason Mraz pretty much epitomized it when he sang 'Lucky I'm in love with my best friend'.. Don't jump into conclusions.. I'm just hoping I get a chance to sing that for someone.. Woah, I never continue to surprise me.. I should stop making statements that I will have to end up eating or swallow my pride.. But in a way, I have decided that 'ego' needs to let go!! I'm trying, not successfully though!!
Being 'Black and White' can mean there are a lots of shades and tints used to express the different layers and under-currents..But being 'Black and White' can also mean that a lot of color and palette related information is lost, or rather transfigured!!
I don't like to sound so technical for a something as wonderful as life, its like quantifying 'moments' in units of times such as 'seconds'.. However as Management Guru Peter Drucker says 'What can be measured can be managed', I was just trying to express!!
I always find a way of using fancy words to describe random-ality (dunno if thats a words, but I shall still use it)..
Enough of digressing.. back to being 'Black and White'.. full stop
On a parting note, I have realized that 'Being deep has nothing to do with being intense!!'

No comments:
Post a Comment