So summer seems to have finally started creeping down cool and shadowed Bangalore walls!! And its always good in the beginning.. So before I start ranting about how hot and sweltering the weather becomes over the next coupla months, I want to enjoy this reggae kinda weather.. Whats missing is the music and the beach :)
Nevertheless, India has scripted the most perfect win and stamped their dominance over the only game we know to play (sorry if I sound sarcastic, I really am not!!).. I really am happy and proud; the game was played intelligently, consistently, like we owned it!! A moment my country will keep bragging about till as long as our memory lasts.. But a win is a win.. Sweet and special.. a big Salute to MS Dhoni for and awe-inspiring leadership!! Well done
Kudos India..
And me gets back to my reggae kinda space!!
Nevertheless, India has scripted the most perfect win and stamped their dominance over the only game we know to play (sorry if I sound sarcastic, I really am not!!).. I really am happy and proud; the game was played intelligently, consistently, like we owned it!! A moment my country will keep bragging about till as long as our memory lasts.. But a win is a win.. Sweet and special.. a big Salute to MS Dhoni for and awe-inspiring leadership!! Well done
Kudos India..
And me gets back to my reggae kinda space!!
No comments:
Post a Comment