Have you ever chanced upon a movie that took you by surprise.. A happy one!!
And probably got you smiling without realizing!!
BANDSLAM is one such movie I have been lucky to have watched.. While randomly flipping channels on my regular weekly off munching on some breakfast..
I really dunno what was it that caught me into this movie.. Definitely not the name.. And let me remind you that I can never watch movies on the small screen cos they never grip me enough, no matter how famous or great the movie is to the world.. So if this movie did make me sit through the 2 hours, then either something must be right with it or something must definitely be wrong with me!!
Anyways, this is a movie for all happy-good movie lovers..
To make it simple if you're a fan of movies like JUNO, SCHOOL OF ROCK, ROCK ON, etc.. This good youth/music oriented feel-good film (no, I won't call it a 'teen flick' nor 'musical' cos of the prerogatives attached to the terms) that must be watched
David Bowie, and down the line! 'Dear David,...'
NICE
Anyways, India-Pakistan semi-finals are just less than an hour away..
Bleeding Blue!!
And probably got you smiling without realizing!!
BANDSLAM is one such movie I have been lucky to have watched.. While randomly flipping channels on my regular weekly off munching on some breakfast..
I really dunno what was it that caught me into this movie.. Definitely not the name.. And let me remind you that I can never watch movies on the small screen cos they never grip me enough, no matter how famous or great the movie is to the world.. So if this movie did make me sit through the 2 hours, then either something must be right with it or something must definitely be wrong with me!!
Anyways, this is a movie for all happy-good movie lovers..
To make it simple if you're a fan of movies like JUNO, SCHOOL OF ROCK, ROCK ON, etc.. This good youth/music oriented feel-good film (no, I won't call it a 'teen flick' nor 'musical' cos of the prerogatives attached to the terms) that must be watched
David Bowie, and down the line! 'Dear David,...'
NICE
Anyways, India-Pakistan semi-finals are just less than an hour away..
Bleeding Blue!!
No comments:
Post a Comment