Thursday, March 10, 2011

So..

We all have different ways in which we perceive ourselves, or wish to be perceived by others. Although I regularly say "I don't care what the society says" or "I don't judge or liked to be judged", I myself fall into these mechanisms..

"Judging" and "Perceiving" being natural to every human being... and is not really a bad thing.. Rather judging, being judged and perception are corrective tools of the human eco system. Helps make changes within ourselves and to our changeable surroundings based on the feedback..

But yes, if the tool doesn't work properly, it can harm the society and the people that make up the system.

So, although we wouldn't want to be judged for the not-so-great things we do, we do want appreciation for the things we do the right way.

Anyways, since I went off the tangent, the point really is mooted around- Although life may seem meaningless, and death is inevitable.. Why do I want to document and preserve many parts of my life through this blog or otherwise???

No, That is not to say that I think life is meaningless.. On the contrary, I think life is wonderful and that death is just The Begining..

I am questioning my need or urge to blog.. Is it because I want to be judged or perceived a certain way.. Or is it because I want to preserve a part of me for HISTORY!!


On a finishing note, I am un-sure if this blog would immortalize me, however as Benjamin Franklin (one of the Founding Fathers of United States) had this to say in the 1700's..

"If you are not to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading or do things worth the writing"



Wow, after reading and re-reading and re-editing this post so far, I realize that it is an oddball of a post with a million contradictions and no real concrete or random point to make, yet I decided to PUBLISH it..

I'm not exactly looking for answers, but definitely the oddball in you may resonate with some of the thoughts.. however random and un-tangential it may be..


No comments: