Sunday, December 7, 2008

A FEW THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW BOUT ME

1. LAZY is my ATTITUDE
2. a SMILE is all i can give :)
3. when i say i need space->I MEAN IT
4. PATIENCE is a prodigal son
5. i got d attention span of a goldfish
6. i might pretend dat im d busiest person in d world, trust me.. im not
7. when i dont answer ur call within 4 rings, im jus subtly tellin u to BACK OFF
8. i dont have a dream life, but i live life dreaming
9. i use philosophy when i got nothin else to say
10. Im an avid reader, but now i don read outta passion, its jus become a habit (don even know d name o d book im presently readin)
11. talking crap is one o my favourite passtimes.
12. i don DISS.. haha..
13. fun and depression are my closest allies
14. FORREST GUMP is my favourite superhero
15. i have a habbit of saying 'WE' in place of 'I' and vice versa
16. i love scaring people with phantasmagorical words.. wicked..[;)]
17. i get bored in a millisecond
18. Norah Jones is my ideal woman and Phoebe Buffay is my ideal date and Chandler Bing is someone i look up to
19. i CANNOT relate wid kids between the ages of 5 and 15 (the rest are cool)
20. trust me, u wont believe it, cool cool, good good, im ok,probably,wassupp, sexy -> these are my every day lingo
21. i love older women
22. i HATE idlis
23. i love and hate people for almost d same reasons
24. if ive just met u and i forget ur name, blame it on my STML
25. If i see u gettin emotionally or physically attached to me, i quickly wear me sketchers and run d opposite direction
26. I can't live without my constant train of funny, non-cyclic thoughts, and random imaginary friends
27. Phew... I'm tired now.. will keep filling as and when I remember 'bout me ;)

6 comments:

dEeBeE ! said...

hmmm..very good azzy boy!! now we all know where to draw THE line :)
Anyways great..!!

dEeBeE ! said...

Trust me no one else but u, can put up these things..seriously!!

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

Why don't I seem amused... ;)
hehe

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

Anyways, this post was written and meant to be read on a lighter note....

ohh.. i just remember another one for myself..
28. I love to GOOGLE everything.. :)

dEeBeE ! said...

yeah..Google is ur best friend and thanx to u now that Google has become a great friend of mine too!!

Anonymous said...

hey..tats a cool introduction..!