Saturday, December 27, 2008

I get a Kick Outta Me..

dunno if its the weather or my perennial pathological condition of "being there" for myself..
Anyways, today was just a day for myself..

Did me some reading... learnt to play TEARS IN HEAVEN on the piano... took myself for a good long walk.. spoke to no one (other than the work ones ofcourse).. kept listening to THE TRAVELLING SONG.. kept staring into the ocean... made myself my favourite Maggi noodles with an extra chunk of butter and lots of pepper.. sang me some songs.. listened to SGT PEPPERS' LONELY HEARTS CLUB.. took me to eat a bit of blueberry cheesecake... laughed and played with the kid next door..

Didn't feel like I was lonely either..

Just wondering if all of us need space like I do, im sure the world would have a lot more astronauts :).. damn.. bad joke..

m outta here.. Cheers people

4 comments:

The Purple Bicycle said...

I love the post.. Something very child like (not childish) and innocent about it :)

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

:)
childlike..I am..
Childish..I try not to be..

Vikas Arya said...

its good to be in solitude once in a while..i enjoy it sometimes :)

dEeBeE ! said...

I enjoy solitude all the time and all I can say is I love my company!!