Sipping Hot Lemon tea..
The cool winter breeze..
And your song..
Sinking into my Blueberry cheesecake..
The sultry eve dwells ..
And you sing..
Slurping warm soup..
The night invites..
And you hum..
Nursing my rum and coke..
The twilight smiles..
And you sleep with me..
7 comments:
I never thought yoy were one for poems. That was great.
Azzy ya i know u must be sick and tired of hearing that the poem was great and all..but who is the "you"??
well that's what m interested in :p
but on a serious note..good goin..please temme u executed each and every line on that poem..and i like what you have here!! great goin yo!!
From lemon tea to rum and coke..what a day that would be !
i'd love to know ur interpretation of it though..
@ Fate: yeah.. I try/attempt writing poems.. Just my little form of expression.. Thanks
@ DBS: Hmm.. I could do with more applause actually.. hehe.. kidding.. well "you" is stuck somewhere in parallel universe.. so till then I shall just keep dreaming
@ Vikas: hmm.. well the poem kinda picturises my ideal lazy day ;)
stop dreaming..and start searching..
SWEET!
Post a Comment