I've been around the world in the pouring rain,Feeling out of place, really felling strange,
Take me to a place where they know my name,
Cuz I ain't met nobody that looks the same,
I'm a fish out of water, Lion out of the jungle,
I need my peoples, my peoples, take me to my peoples,
Just gotta have someone, gotta have someone, to relate to, to relate to,
Just gotta have someone, gotta have someone, to relate to, to relate to.
See I been travelin,
Been travelin forever,
But now that I found a home feels like I'm in heaven,
See I been traveling,
Been travelin forever,
But now that I'm home feels like I'm in heaven,
See I been travelin,
Been travelin forever,
But now that I found a home feels like I'm in heaven,
Feels like I'm in heaven, feels like I'm in heaven,
Feels like I'm in heaven, feels like I'm in heaven, heaven,
Traveling the world like a torrent man,
Been around the planet in a foreign land,
I've seen things that I thought I'd never see,
Take me to a place where they look like me,
I'm a lion out the jungle, fish out of the ocean,
I need my peoples, my peoples, take me to my peoples,
Just gotta have someone, gotta have someone, to relate to, to relate to,
Just gotta have someone, gotta have someone, to relate to, to relate to.
See I been travelin,
Been travelin forever,
But now that I found a home feels like I'm in heaven,
I'm in heaven, aah-oh,
Oh ya I'm
Is it the song or is it me..
Mail me if you want this song.. love it.. Will-I-Am Rocks... Madagascar 2 is fantastic
I want to travel now
Mail me if you want this song.. love it.. Will-I-Am Rocks... Madagascar 2 is fantastic
I want to travel now
2 comments:
I want to watch this movie now ..but is it necessary to watch part 1 to follow the 2nd part ?
The movie is fantastic..
well the story continues from where it left off in the last movie, but you will be able to figure out the storyline from this one also..
in the sense they try to trat it like a different episode..
its fun..
enjoy the movie
Post a Comment